IMPORTANT: The World Health Organization has stressed that COVID-19 has not been detected in public drinking water supplies and the risk is low due to the virus having a fragile outer membrane.
The health and safety of Pure Stream staff and its customers is our highest priority. As we continue to serve you, please help us limit the spread of COVID-19 through regular sanitization of surfaces door handles, faucets, and other commonly touched surfaces.
Here are some sensible suggestions with regard to sanitization and hygiene for your water cooler. If we take such precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 we can continue to be healthy and hydrated.
- Ensure that staff sanitizes their hands before touching the taps.
- Provide adequate sanitization facilities (wipes and anti-bacterial hand gel) for people using the dispensers.
- Install signs near any drinking equipment, advising staff to wipe the tap, button, or lever.
- Do not place personal water bottles and/or glasses directly onto the taps.
- Sanitize the outside of your cooler regularly.
We are carefully monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation globally and will continue to take direction from the CDC following its recommendations. Please check out websites for future updates. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers during this time.
Pure Stream Inc.